LLTI Archives

February 2010, Week 4

From:
Date:
Thu, 25 Feb 2010 16:22:11 -0500
(3)--- Forwarded Message from "Carly J. Born" <[log in to unmask]> ---

I like all of the tools at www.sil.org.
http://scripts.sil.org/cms/scripts/page.php?site_id=nrsi&item_id=IPAhome#9b368e2
Doulos SIL is our favorite font for IPA, but there are others.

For input, you can use any unicode-based keyboard layouts, of which SIL provides
several.  Or, if you feel strongly, you could make your own OS-based keyboard
layout using Ukelele for the Mac or MS Keyboard Layout Creator for Windows.

~~
Academic Technologies
http://apps.carleton.edu/campus/at/

Foreign Language Technology
http://go.carleton.edu/f

My Calendar:
[log in to unmask]&fmt=freebusy" target="_blank">https:[log in to unmask]&fmt=freebusy

Carly J. Born
Academic Technologies
Carleton College | 507-222-7010 | [log in to unmask]

(4)------from  [log in to unmask]

I prefer Gentium:
http://scripts.sil.org/Gentium

(5)-----from Carolina Gonzalez <[log in to unmask]>

Doulos SIl it's Unicode based and recommended for use among linguists.

http://scripts.sil.org/cms/scripts/page.php?site_id=nrsi&id=DoulosSILfont

Hope this helps,

Carolina

(6)-----from "Carly J. Born" <[log in to unmask]>