LLTI Archives

February 2010, Week 3

From:
Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 2010 10:15:22 -0500
--- Forwarded Message from "Graul, Leslie B." <[log in to unmask]> ---

Has anyone else received a letter stating that DISH Network will be
transitioning all International subscriptions to a monthly billing
cycle? What a nuisance this will be.  As it is, I have had to change our
subscriptions away monthly billing each of the last two years, and
numerous times before that.

The letter states that this is in order to "simplify our package
offerings and keep our industry leading prices low."   I don't think
that it will work that way, in the long run.

Perhaps we could protest as a group or something.