LLTI Archives

February 2010, Week 3

From:
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 2010 12:02:23 -0500
--- Forwarded Message from Harold Hendricks <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: Harold Hendricks <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>Subject: Re: #9348 Dish Network Issues
>Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 09:12:44 -0700

Perhaps a letter writing blitz to Mr. Bernard L. Han, Chief Financial
Officer, Principal Accounting Officer and Executive Vice President
might be in order.  His contact information is at:
http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/people/person.asp?personId=169
170&ticker=DISH:US
Margo is right.  Their billing system seems to be setup for consumer
monthly billings and nothing else.  I too spent months trying to get a
paper receipt from them for my 2008 annual billing.
I'll be happy to write the first letter.

On Feb 16, 2010, at 10:05 PM, LLTI automatic digest system wrote:

> Subject: Re: #9348.1 (!) Dish Network issues

Harold H. Hendricks
Supervisor, Humanities Learning Resource Center
1163A JFSB
Brigham Young University
Provo, UT 84602-6703
Tel: (801) 422-6448