LLTI Archives

February 2010, Week 2

From:
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 2010 12:57:34 -0500
--- Forwarded Message from "scott brill" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "scott brill" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: University of Arizona Critical Languages Series Online
>Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 11:42:33 -0700

Apologies for cross posting....

The University of Arizona Critical Languages Program are pleased to announce
"Critical Languages Series Online" which is based on our published series of
CD-ROM  and DVD-ROM courseware for less commonly taught languages,
including:

*Brazilian Portuguese
*Cantonese (Levels 1, 2)
*Korean
*Kurdish (Kurmanji)
*Turkish (Levels 1,2,3)
*Ukrainian (Levels 1,2)

Critical Languages Series Online can be used by independent learners
studying at home, but is also designed for use by students in a classroom
environment (traditional or modified self-instructional). The materials for
each title include:

*Video dialogs and readings performed by native speakers
*Thousands of on-demand native speaker audio recordings and translations
*Extensive cultural and grammatical footnotes and lessons
*Multiple choice, listening dictation, fill-in-the-blank exercises
*Searchable audio glossary
*Downloadable MP3s for learning on-the-go

For more information, pricing information, and sample lessons, see
www.criticallanguagesseries.org

Critical Languages Series Online and related materials were created in
cooperation with the National Association of Self-Instructional Language
Programs (www.nasilp.net) and funded in part by the U.S. Dept. of Education,
the National Security Education Program (NSEP) and the University of Arizona
College of Humanities.