DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING Archives

February 2010

DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Anson Moxness <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anson Moxness <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Feb 2010 19:30:45 -0600
Hey guys,

The cycling team is doing an order and they are hoping to get people
ordering soon. Here's the info:

Hey Dartmouth Cyclists,
After seeing the sweet new kit, we've had lots of demand for a second clothing order! So, we've opened a new order with Voler for all the same clothing that was available this fall: jerseys, bibs, skinsuits, etc. We will be using the same web system as the fall (link below) and the order deadline is next Mon (Feb 22nd). As with our fall order, all purchasing will be done online. NO CHECKS will be accepted. We will have to meet minimums on all items, but your credit card will not be charged for an item if we do not meet the minimum so don't hesitate to order anything and everything. Pricing for all items is available once you log into the voler website (below). Our current shipping window is between the 12th-16th of April. So, we expect to have the clothing here in time for the Dartmouth Race Weekend (but this is not guaranteed).

What: Team Clothing Redux
Where: https://oos.voler.com/?OrderID=zXeQSrVOgxo=
When: Orders are due by Feb. 22nd

Let us know if you have any questions.