LLTI Archives

January 2010, Week 4

From:
Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 2010 15:05:16 -0500
--- Forwarded Message from "Ramsdell, Lee" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Subject: RE: #9322 ultrashort throw projectors for smart board
>Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 13:55:43 -0700
>From: "Ramsdell, Lee" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"

There are a number of units.  Have a look at the following sites
http://www.projectorreviews.com/hitachi/cp-a100/index.php

http://www.getprice.com.au/Epson-EMP-410W-TFT-ULTRA-SHORT-THROW-WIDESCREEN-DATA-
PROJECTOR-Gpnc_81--29609763.htm

Lee Ramsdell, Technical Supervisor