LLTI Archives

January 2010, Week 2

From:
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 2010 12:31:08 -0500
--- Forwarded Message from "Sanford, Mark" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Sanford, Mark" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information    Forum
>Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 14:46:26 -0500
>Subject: RE: #9316 Repair of broken video tape
>acceptlanguage: en-US

Of course, hailing from the old days of video and audio tape I am well versed in
the science of cassette repair. In fact I have never had to send a damaged
cassette tape out for a repair I could not myself effect. Were I to require
assistance, however, I would contact The Camera Company at
http://www.cameraco.com/category-s/332.htm

Good luck,

Mark

John Mark Sanford