LLTI Archives

January 2010, Week 2

From:
Date:
Tue, 12 Jan 2010 20:37:47 -0500
--- Forwarded Message from Marlene Johnshoy <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 11:39:48 -0600
>From: Marlene Johnshoy <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>Subject: Re: 39314 disturbing news item - reversed!

Last week language labs are obsolete, this week there's increasing
demand with parents raising money for them!

http://www.edweek.org/dd/articles/2010/01/08/02languagelabs.h03.html

Marlene

http://www.insidehighered.com/blogs/technology_and_learning/obsolete_learning_te