MACSCRPT Archives

January 2010

MACSCRPT@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 2010 08:03:40 -0800
Jon's commands hasn't been updated for Intel processors and Jon has no plans to up date it.

Most of its functionality has been picked up in one form or another.

Have you tried Standard Additions 'set volume' command?

set volume (verb)Set the sound output and/or input volume (from the Miscellaneous Commands suite, defined in StandardAdditions.osax)
 command syntax
set volume number ¬
     output volume integer ¬
     input volume integer ¬
     alert volume integer ¬
     output muted boolean

Description
direct parameter	optional	number	the sound output volume, a real number from 0 to 7 (This parameter is deprecated; if specified, all other parameters will be ignored.)
alert volume    	optional	integer	the alert volume, an integer from 0 to 100
input volume    	optional	integer	the sound input volume, an integer from 0 to 100
output muted    	optional	boolean	Should the sound output be muted?
output volume   	optional	integer	the sound output volume, an integer from 0 to 100

HTH,

ES