LLTI Archives

December 2009, Week 3

From:
Date:
Wed, 16 Dec 2009 13:32:24 -0500
--- Forwarded Message from "Franklin, Laura L." <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Subject: RE: #9306 Independent beginning Spanish learning
>Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 09:42:40 -0500
>From: "Franklin, Laura L." <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"

ACTFL has just featured a new language exchange service called Hello-Hello.
There is also The Mixxer from Dickinson College. I'd suggest that he look at
these.

Laura Franklin
Professor of French, Alexandria Campus and ELI
Editor, MERLOT World Languages
Address  Northern Virginia Community College
                Humanities and Social Sciences
                3001 N. Beauregard St.  AA 252
                Alexandria, VA 22311

Phone  703.845.6325