MACSCRPT Archives

December 2009

MACSCRPT@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Chuck Pelto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Dec 2009 02:21:30 -0700
I had a script for making DMGs of user folders that worked under Tiger.

I've moved to Snow Leopard and now that script fails at this call:

do shell script "hdiutil create -srcfolder '" & srcPathUnix & "' '" & dstPathUnix & "' -format UDZO -ov" user name thisUser password userPW with administrator privileges

Where the srcPathUnix and dstPathUnix are derived from

set srcPathUnix to (POSIX path of srcPath)

set dstPathUnix to (POSIX path of savePath)

Has something changed in how to make the "do shell script" call?

Regards,

Chuck