MACSCRPT Archives

December 2009

MACSCRPT@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Mon, 14 Dec 2009 08:24:21 -0800
What Mark said, plus

set secondScript to posix path of "Macintosh HD:Applications:Adobe Photoshop CS3:Presets:Scripts:Applescripts:BackToIndyV1.2"

load script secondScript

or

set secondScript to  "Macintosh HD:Applications:Adobe Photoshop CS3:Presets:Scripts:Applescripts:BackToIndyV1.2" as alias

load script alias secondScript

All of these work OMM...

set scriptAlias to "Macintosh HD:Users:edstockly:Desktop:StayOpenApp.app:" as alias
set script1 to load script scriptAlias

set scriptPosixPath to POSIX path of "Macintosh HD:Users:edstockly:Desktop:StayOpenApp.app:"
set script2 to load script scriptPosixPath

set scriptPath to "Macintosh HD:Users:edstockly:Desktop:StayOpenApp.app:"
set script3 to load script file scriptPath

HTH,

ES