LLTI Archives

November 2009, Week 3

From:
Date:
Tue, 17 Nov 2009 10:54:06 -0500
Good Morning All!

Apologies for cross-posting

The Language Software Committee at Carleton College is doing some research into
language lab/oral practice software systems. In the spirit of the New Media
Center's (NMC) 5-minute surveys, we've put together a very brief survey to find
out what other people are using for oral practice. We would deeply appreciate it
if you could take 5 minutes (or less) to fill out our 4-question survey:

https://moodle.carleton.edu/mod/questionnaire/view.php?id=97294

I will be aggregating results and will post them on the same Moodle site when
they are ready. Please include your email on the survey form if you would like
to receive notification when the results are ready.

Thank you!!

~~
Academic Technologies
http://apps.carleton.edu/campus/at/

Foreign Language Technology
http://go.carleton.edu/f

My Calendar:
[log in to unmask]&fmt=freebusy" target="_blank">https:[log in to unmask]&fmt=freebusy

Carly J. Born
Academic Technologies
Carleton College | 507-222-7010 | [log in to unmask]