LLTI Archives

November 2009, Week 1

From:
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 2009 13:15:35 -0500
--- Forwarded Message from Lauren Rosen <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2009 13:40:43 -0600
>From: Lauren Rosen <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #9279 request for wiki recommendation
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum

pbworks.com is easy to use, has a clean look and feel and offers
password protection. It's free.

Many people also use wikispaces.com . I personally prefer the former
but they have lots in common.
Lauren Rosen, Director
Collaborative Language Program
University of Wisconsin