LLTI Archives

November 2009, Week 1

From:
Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 2009 14:25:16 -0500
--- Forwarded Message from [log in to unmask] ---

>Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2009 15:23:52 -0500
>From: [log in to unmask]
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information    Forum
>Subject: Re: #9278 ipod activities

Dear Iris,
I use my old iPods with a Griffin iTalk memo recorder- little rectangular mic
gadget that plugs into the iPod. I am sure they have a version to fit the
Touch. The kids use it group by group to do short recordings when we
are not in
the lab. Then I evaluate at my leisure. I have used it to record conference
talks (with permission) by placing it on desk where speaker is. I am sure you
can give a lecture with it & remote to your projector. I have also used video
iPod to store over 400 free, language-related video awesome podcasts from
iTunes. Can plug in and project onto digital whiteboard in class. Also, have
just simply plugged in speakers to iPod so class can hear a song- use it for
cloze exercises or on a test... Check out the accessories for it.
-Emily Wentworth