LLTI Archives

November 2009, Week 1

From:
Date:
Tue, 3 Nov 2009 13:42:10 -0500
--- Forwarded Message from "Stacey Powell" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 08:46:05 -0600
>From: "Stacey Powell" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: free pass for ACTFL

Would you like to attend ATCFL?  Do you enjoy meeting people and the
hustle and bustle of the World Languages Expo (Exhibit Hall)?  If so,
then I need your help.  As your IALLT representative to ACTFL, I will be
attending ACTFL in beautiful San Diego in a few weeks and could use some
help staffing the IALLT booth.  Unfortunately, my usual partner in crime
will not be able to go with me this year, so I have a few free passes to
share with anyone who would like to attend, but who hasn't paid the
ACTFL registration fee yet.  Please let me know as soon as possible if
you are interested so that I can turn in your names to ACTFL.

Of course, if you have already paid your registration fee, I would
still love your help in the IALLT booth - even if you have only an hour
or two to spare.

World Languages Expo hours are:
Friday, November 20   10:00am-5:00pm
Saturday, November 21   8:00am - 5:00pm