MACSCRPT Archives

November 2009

MACSCRPT@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Paul Berkowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Nov 2009 10:58:53 -0800
Hamish Sanderson goes by the handle "has". I'm not certain if he still
subscribes to MacScrpt, but he certainly does subscribe to, read, and
sometimes participate on the AppleScript Users mailing list. Go there and
inquire. I think he wrote there a few weeks ago. In fact, if you check even
recent archives for "has" as a username, you should find his email address
and can even ask him directly if he doesn't respond on the list within a few
days.

--
Paul Berkowitz