LLTI Archives

October 2009, Week 2

From:
Date:
Mon, 12 Oct 2009 13:39:42 -0400
Dear Colleagues,

I am delighted to tell you that our publishers, Cambridge University Press have
just informed us through our Editors, June Thompson and Francoise Blin that our
journal, ReCALL, has now appeared on the Thomson ISI  'new journals' list for
the Social Sciences Citation index. This is fabulous news. Of the 146 journals
in the Linguistics category, only ReCALL and Computer Assisted Language Learning
cover this particular field, so we have extra reason to be proud.

In addition to featuring on the Linguistics list (its main category), ReCALL is
also listed in the Education and Educational Resources list.

A free online sample copy of ReCALL is available by clicking on the ReCALL
banner at the following link on our website:
http://www.eurocall-languages.org/recall/index.html.

Do not hesitate to contact me should you require further information with regard
to ReCALL Journal or any matter relating to EUROCALL membership or conferences.

With best regards,

Margaret Gammell

Margaret Gammell
Secretary General, EUROCALL
Dept. of Languages & Cultural Studies
University of Limerick
Ireland
www.eurocall-languages.org

Watch our website for news of EUROCALL 2010 which will be held at Universite de
Bordeaux, France,
8-11 Sept, 2010.