LLTI Archives

October 2009, Week 2

From:
Date:
Fri, 9 Oct 2009 14:10:51 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from "Riley, Charles" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Riley, Charles" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information    Forum
>Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 11:26:15 -0400
>Subject: RE: #9256 Catalan Resource Recommendations
>acceptlanguage: en-US

I forwarded this to a colleague here, Ellen Jaramillo, who wrote back with:

" a while back when I was looking into studying Catalan i did a Google search
for resources, and found the North American Catalan Society -
www.nacs-catalanstudies.org

they might find http://www.ub.es/slc/ffll/apren/vincles.htm useful. --ej."

Hope this helps.

Charles Riley