DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING Archives

October 2009

DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
"David G. Eypper" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David G. Eypper
Date:
Wed, 21 Oct 2009 22:45:24 -0400
Is there a shotgun start...?  my beer-nats form is a bit rusty...

--- Benjamin Grass wrote:
My fellow cyclists-

Just a quick note to backup Rudy's earlier email.  This Sunday, Paradise Sports will be hosting a cyclocross race right here in Windsor, VT at the Harpoon brewery.  If you have a bike with even remotely knobby tires and you like fun of any kind, you should race under Dartmouth colors at this race.  This race is definitely about fun.  If I have to, I will hold your hand at the start.  MTBers...you should do this.

Paradise has been a big supporter of Dartmouth Cycling in the past, so it would be great for us to repay the favor and show up for their race wearing Dartmouth kits.

FYI...online registration closes tomorrow morning at 8am.  We will help you get rides down there.  There will be food, beer, root beer, and generally a good time.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Bikereg:
http://www.bikereg.com/events/register.asp?eventid=9398

More info:
http://www.paradisesportsshop.com/paradise_cross_frenzy