DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING Archives

October 2009

DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Benjamin Grass <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Benjamin Grass <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Oct 2009 08:36:36 -0400
My fellow cyclists-

This coming weekend is the Eastern Conference Championships.  They are
being hosted by UVM this year.  Despite UVM's track record of very
poor MTB races, they have clearly put a *ton* of work into it this
year.  The course description sounds like it will be a very balanced
race, not favoring any particular specialty.

The Dartmouth team would love to field a solid group of riders for
this awesome event.  I apologize for the late notice, but I need to
know TODAY whether or not you would like to come.  We'll be providing
the transportation, so no need to worry about that.  We do, however,
need to know who is coming and for what races.

As of now, I only know of Paul Salipante, Patrick Barter, and me.
Since the men's A and B races are late enough on Saturday, we can
still leave early that morning.  If C riders or women's B riders want
to join, though, then we'll have to head up on Friday night.  We also
need to make a collective decision about whether or not we'll stay the
night up there and race the short track on Sunday.

I hope to hear back from many of you!

~Ben