LLTI Archives

September 2009, Week 4

From:
Date:
Mon, 28 Sep 2009 22:21:22 -0400
Dear all,

This is Shirley Nieto from The University of St Thomas. My collegue, Dr.
Kalbermatten and I are working on a podcast project that will be presented in a
couple of conferences this year.
The scope of the project is to create a language learning tips podcast database
which will include podcasts, and grammar exercises for language learners and
educators.

Basically, we are gathering "tips" from any language to share them with people
interested in learning. These tips are tricks or helpful hints that helped you
remember and/or learn something in the language that you speak or are learning.

If you are interested in participating please email at [log in to unmask] and I
will give you more details about this project and how you can contribute to it.
Please feel free to forward this message to anybody who might be interested in
participating.

Thanks in advance and have a great week!

Shirley Nieto.

--
Shirley Nieto
Multimedia Language Center Director, Spanish Faculty