LLTI Archives

September 2009, Week 4

From:
Date:
Thu, 24 Sep 2009 08:10:36 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from "Barbara Baraff" <[log in to unmask]> ---

Hello all,
I was wondering if anyone has created SLOs for a language center.
Apparently, in California, practically every college has been put on watch and
is at risk of losing accreditation if the SLOs are not in place soon.
I am very familiar with Bloom's taxonomy, SLOs, Rubistar, and assessment and
have done them for the Italian program; however, it would be an enormous time
saver not to have to start from scratch for my language center.
N. 9120 is the only discussion about this issue I have found.
I would be grateful for any suggestions.
Thank you.
Barbara

Barbara Baraff, Assistant Coordinator
Language Center