LLTI Archives

September 2009, Week 3

From:
Date:
Wed, 16 Sep 2009 20:33:20 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from "Francine Shirvani" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 15:06:12 -0700 (PDT)
>Subject: recommendations for good language lab
>From: "Francine Shirvani" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"

Dear colleagues,
We would like to know if you have recommendations for language labs.  We
used Sanako for a while--we, the teachers loved it, but we had hardware
problems.  We currently have LangLab, and have yet to use it because our
Tech dept has run into issues with the software.
We have a 20 station MAC lab, and the ten persons in our language dept
would love to be able to use it with the students.  Do you have language
lab (for MACs that you love,and would recommend?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Francine
 (French teacher and "tech wannabe")

--