LLTI Archives

September 2009, Week 3

From:
Date:
Wed, 16 Sep 2009 20:33:17 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from Marcel Hatch <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 12:59:46 -0700
>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: Marcel Hatch <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: New Cuba Programs for Teachers

Greetings from Cuba Education Tours,

Our summer Teachers Introduction to Cuba Tour recently returned from the island.
Participants are claiming a stellar time. They gleaned unique insights into the
island's education system and culture, and made new friends abroad.

Our New Years Teachers Tour is in Cuba from December 27, 2009 to January 3,
2010.

We warmly invite you to be a participant. The experience will change your view
of the world.

In addition to witnessing Cuba's renowned education system you'll meet with
integrated urban planners, and learn Cuban dance and Latin rhythms from private
tutors. You'll spend time with teachers' union leaders, university professors
and rub shoulders with artists and cultural workers.

The tour includes exclusive Afrocuban, health care, nature, urban organic
agriculture and architectural components. You'll enjoy several museum visits and
get a profound sense of the history of Havana, one of the oldest cities in the
Americas.

See http://CubaEduTours.net for a detailed itinerary and costs.

For information on licensed travel to the island visit
http://LegalCubaTravel.com

Looking forward to meeting you on the island.

Marcel Hatch
Education Director
Cuba Education Tours
2278 East 24th Avenue
Vancouver, BC V5N 2V2

1-877-687-3817   Canada and US
+ 604-874-9048   International

B.C. Travelers Assurance Fund Registration No. 34338

Providing educational, cultural and ethical travel to Cuba since 2000

* Consider sharing our letter with your colleagues, friends and family.
   In doing so you'll help us assist the Cuban people.

* To cancel Cuba Education Tours mailing see http://cubatraveller.ca