LLTI Archives

September 2009, Week 2

From:
Date:
Thu, 10 Sep 2009 09:19:00 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from Mark Goodin <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date:         Wed, 9 Sep 2009 12:37:34 -0400
>From: Mark Goodin <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: SANS Inc. Announces southwest reseller adds new office
>To: [log in to unmask]

SANS Inc. Reseller - Crumley Labs
Opens New Atlanta Office and Appoints John Balmforth

.North Branford, Connecticut..SANS Inc., the developer and exclusive licensor
of Sony language learning software solutions, has recently announced that its
reseller in the southeast region of the U.S., Crumley Labs, has opened a sales
office in Atlanta, GA.

Crumley Labs, is a long established language learning technology company
representing the SANS and Sony technologies. By having a central sales
location in the southeast, they will be able to provide enhanced service to
language education programs in Georgia, Florida, and Alabama.

John Balmforth, a seasoned professional with extensive experience in language
learning technology and account management has been appointed as the
sales manager for Crumley Labs.  Before accepting the position, Balmforth
enjoyed a long sales career with Sony Electronics Inc. in the area of language
lab technology, professional display technology, and most recently as regional
account manager for educational and government customers in the
southeast.  "I'm very excited to be working with the Crumley and SANS team
providing language learning technology once again. The Sony VirtuosoT and
SoloistR digital language lab technology has come such a long way with
innovative features to help language students and teachers. Also, other
products like the SANSSpaceT VLLE (Virtual Language Learning Environment)
will open up so many more opportunities for collaborative language learning,
said Balmforth."

According to Ron Remschel, president of SANS Inc., "John is a perfect fit as
sales manager for Crumley Labs.  His experience with language learning
technologies and integration of a variety of Sony products for specific
educational applications will add to our anticipated growth for SANS and
Crumley Labs."
-
About SANS Inc.:
SANS Inc., Software and Network Solutions, is the developer and exclusive
worldwide licensor of Sony Language Learning Software. These include the
widely used technology solutions of the Sony VirtuosoT and SoloistR digital
language lab software suite. This technology is the instructional choice of
numerous, discerning language programs in the U.S. and around the world.

SANS also provides solutions for blended and virtual language learning with
SANSSpaceT VLE.  SANS is committed to providing software solutions that,
first and foremost, address teaching and learning modalities and work within
the IT framework of the school or government agency using the technology.
SANS products are designed and developed in the United States.   More at
www.sansinc.com or [log in to unmask]

Virtuoso and Soloist are trademarks of Sony Electronics Inc.  Sony Virtuoso
and Soloist software incorporate SANS and Sony Technology. SANSSpace is a
trademark of SANS Inc.