LLTI Archives

September 2009, Week 2

From:
Date:
Wed, 9 Sep 2009 09:24:52 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from Gavin Ng <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date:         Tue, 8 Sep 2009 08:27:45 -0400
>From: Gavin Ng <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Hosted WebSwami Available at Just USD5 per Month
>To: [log in to unmask]
>cc: Gavin Ng <[log in to unmask]>

Dear LLTI Community,

After numerous requests we are now offering a hosted version of WebSwami for
just US$5 per student per month.

With a minimum of just 5 student accounts, no minimum contract term, and the
fee inclusive of hosting and server fees, now WebSwami$E2s unique language and
communication training technology is available to all organizations, large
and small.

As WebSwami integrates seamlessly with Moodle, the offer also includes your
own free Moodle installation if required. Alternatively you can simply add
WebSwami accounts to your current LMS.

WebSwami is a highly sophisticated language and communication training
system. Fully integrating with the Moodle LMS, it is the only system to
offer one-click webcam recording for student activities and for instructors
giving feedback and authoring rich content.

$E3In terms of a web-based language lab, nothing competes with WebSwami$E4, says
HLT Magazine.

If you would like further information please take a look at details on our
website at http://webswami.com/buy-webswami.html or email Peter Day at

About WebSwami
WebSwami is the first language teaching system of its kind to integrate
direct webcam recording for course development, online activities and
instructor feedback $F6 all at CD quality over the internet. It is also the
first online system to include a pitch measuring spectrograph (rhythm &amp;
stress included too), to greatly improve pronunciation of any language.
Other features include many easy-to-create interactive activities, including
video matching and real-time conversation simulations in addition to
integration with leading LMSs such as Moodle.

Best regards

Gavin Ng
Lead Developer, WebSwami

www.webswami.com