LLTI Archives

September 2009, Week 1

From:
Date:
Wed, 2 Sep 2009 08:06:12 -0400
Dear Todd,

I'm living in Indonesia, and you're right we need to take some actions to deal
with H1N1.

We are in the same boat. I dont know what to suggest, frankly I am amazed
because in my work place, people dont really concern about what they touch,  or
how they might get infected while they were in the bus. However, those who
really concern about H1N1, usually we were gloves and cover our mouth inside and
outside the office.

Regards,
Nias