LLTI Archives

September 2009, Week 1

From:
Date:
Wed, 2 Sep 2009 08:06:21 -0400
Our university Learning Technologies just posted this page -
http://otal.umd.edu/emergencypreparedness and I am planning on scheduling
some open lab times for people who haven't used any of these tools yet and
need extra help.  As for the lab, the university installed hand sanitizer
stations so we will need to put up some signs to remind people to use them
before and after they use the keyboards.

-Janel

Janel Brennan-Tillmann

Language Instructional Technology

School of Languages, Literatures and Cultures

3215 Jimenez Hall, College Park MD 20782

301-405-6927

http://www.languages.umd.edu