LLTI Archives

September 2009, Week 1

From:
Date:
Fri, 4 Sep 2009 08:06:10 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from Greg Kessler <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: Greg Kessler <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>Subject: Ohio University CALL Conference
>Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 16:48:08 -0400

Hello All,

The Ohio University CALL Practice and Research Group will be hosting
its 2nd annual free CALL conference on April 9th, 2010. The conference
will take place on the Ohio University campus in Athens from 9 AM to 5
PM.

The deadline for proposals is October 16th.

We are excited to have Dr. Steven Thorne as our plenary speaker. Other
highlights include invited and vetted presentations, workshops and
demonstrations.

You can find more information, including the call for proposals, at
http://sites.google.com/site/oucallconference

Please share this email with others who may be interested.

Best,
Greg
-------------------
Greg Kessler
Assistant Professor of Computer Assisted Language Learning
Department of Linguistics
Director of Language Resource Center
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701