MACSCRPT Archives

September 2009

MACSCRPT@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
"Klaus P. Fechner" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Sep 2009 23:31:10 -0700
Yes, thank you, that was right on.

Before I saw your reply I found a comment on MacInTouch regarding display problems with code snippets in Safari, and "re-selecting" fonts in Safari's Appearance prefs to fix it. I immediately thought that this might be the problem with ASE and it turned out to be fixed as well.

In my case there was supposedly a duplicate Courier font that I was able to fix with Font Book (with some trial and error, it didn't work straightforward.) Once that was resolved I was finally able to select Courier 13 for Safari, and the text entry in ASE was fixed.

I appreciate your help!

Klaus

--
Klaus P. Fechner, Los Altos, CA, USA