MACSCRPT Archives

September 2009

MACSCRPT@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Emmanuel LEVY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Sep 2009 10:29:40 +0200
Satimage-software provides a special cgi which makes the http request
into a plist and sends it to a IP address + port you define. At the
other end, you can open a port in Smile and define a handler to which
the plist will be sent. The handler's response (typically: "Content/
type blah, linefeeds, <html> blah") is sent back to the client's
browser via Apache.

Emmanuel