LLTI Archives

August 2009, Week 4

From:
Date:
Mon, 24 Aug 2009 15:38:10 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from Joseph Ollie Kautz <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 12:02:14 -0700 (PDT)
>From: Joseph Ollie Kautz <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Ponti 2nd Edition Audio Track Names, please?

Hello Dear Friends.   The 2nd edition of the Italian TextBook Ponti is out.
The publisher did not include the names of the tracks for the new audio
materials and I am seeking an up to date list of file names.  i.e. instead of
track 1, track 2, etc.  I need to label the files as they are in the book. e.g.
I suoni ca, co, cu, che, chi, ce, ci
A. Il suono della c
etc.

See screenshot of 1st edition breakdown at - at http://tinyurl.com/mw6ere

Would anyone be willing to share the information if you have it?  I have the
audio files just trying to avoid any typing.   Many thanks

Joseph