LLTI Archives

August 2009, Week 4

From:
Date:
Wed, 26 Aug 2009 17:03:49 -0400
Greetings Everyone!

We've developed an online testing software program at our lab facility with
multiple choice, short answer, true/false, essay, and oral response capacity.
The multiple choice and true/false are graded automatically while the other
categories require the instructor to grade.  This is still in its testing phase
due to errors with the oral response.  The oral portion has been developed using
Java, but there have been multiple errors.  It's been recommended to us to
possibly use Red 5 an open source server for this.

Any suggestions on how to properly follow through with this.  You may contact me
directly if need be - [log in to unmask]

Thank you in advance for any suggestions you may have

Mike

Mike Dettinger
Director, Foreign Language Lab
German Instructor