LLTI Archives

July 2009, Week 3

From:
Date:
Tue, 21 Jul 2009 10:36:46 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from "Jim Stroud" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Jim Stroud" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Can we network with one another?
>Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 11:50:14 -0400

Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum,

My name is Jim Stroud and I am the Social Media Development Manager for
EnglishCafe - the premier English learning community for global
professionals. The purpose of my writing is twofold. First, I want to
present a collection of English learning videos  that your members may use
in their English language lesson plans. (We expect no compensation for the
use of these videos.) If you would, please review our YouTube channel here:
http://youtube.com/englishcafedotcom  It is my hope that you will make this
free resource available to your members and encourage them to not only use
them, but also subscribe to the channel so they can be notified when new
videos are produced.  Here is some verbiage towards that end.

###

Free Videos for your English Language Lesson Plans! (Courtesy of:
EnglishCafe)

http://youtube.com/englishcafedotcom
Watch the videos. Use the videos. Subscribe to the channel. Smile.

###

The second reason for my contacting you is that I would like to network with
your organization. We have a lot of exciting developments pending that I am
confident would prove of interest to your organization. When time permits,
can we schedule a time to discuss the possibilities?

I appreciate your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Jim Stroud
Social Media Development Manager

EnglishCafe