LLTI Archives

June 2009, Week 4

From:
Date:
Thu, 25 Jun 2009 19:52:18 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from Harold Hendricks <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: Harold Hendricks <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>Subject: Subject: #9179 Exam Fees
>Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 08:28:31 -0600
>CC: [log in to unmask]

BYU provides achievement testing in over 50 languages for both our own
students and others.  For BYU students the test fee is the standard
university fee for all challenge (credit) exams.  For non-BYU students
the administration fee is $40.  For more information:
http://flats.byu.edu  and
http://flats.byu.edu/flatsinfo.php
Harold H. Hendricks
Supervisor, Humanities Learning Resource Center
1163A JFSB
Brigham Young University
Provo, UT 84602-6703
Tel: (801) 422-6448