LLTI Archives

June 2009, Week 4

From:
Date:
Thu, 25 Jun 2009 19:52:12 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from Trip Kirkpatrick <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date:         Thu, 25 Jun 2009 09:16:29 -0400
>From: Trip Kirkpatrick <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: NEALLT/NERALLT Fall 2009 Joint Conference CFP
>To: [log in to unmask]
>cc: Trip Kirkpatrick <[log in to unmask]>

NEALLT/NERALLT Fall 2009 Joint Conference:

CALL FOR PROPOSALS

The Northeast Association for Language Learning Technology (NEALLT) and the
New England Regional Association for Language Learning Technology (NERALLT)
will hold a joint conference at Yale University, Center for Language Study,
October 30-31, 2009.

The conference theme will be "Distance and blended learning environments."
Our keynote speaker will be Professor Richard Kern, Director of the Berkeley
Language Center and Associate Professor of French at the University of
California at Berkeley.

We welcome proposals for panels and presentations, panel discussions, or
posters in the following categories:

Emerging technologies
Hybrid and distance learning
Blended distance technologies
Telecollaboration
Building online learning communities
Challenges of teaching online
Social Networking
Computer-Mediated-Communication
Course Management Tools: Bb, Sakai, etc.

Proposals should be for 30-45 minute presentations or demonstrations, 45-60
minute panel discussions, 25-minute posters, or 3-hour workshops. We welcome
a variety of perspectives and encourage presentations which report on
ongoing or in-progress projects or research.

Proposals should be submitted online at:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=cllrRFRXLThmQzFLb1M4UGNDVz
MzV1E6MA

For more information, please contact Audrey Sartiaux ([log in to unmask]) or
Nelleke Van Deusen-Scholl ([log in to unmask]).

Proposal deadline: Friday, September 18, 2009 by 5:00 pm

Notification of acceptance: Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Registration: Conference registration and lodging information will be posted
soon on the NEALLT, NERALLT, and CLS web sites.

For vendor inquiries, please contact Ed Dixon ([log in to unmask]).

Teaching
Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.