LLTI Archives

June 2009, Week 3

From:
Date:
Mon, 15 Jun 2009 20:06:35 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from Judi Franz <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 13:48:56 -0700
>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: Judi Franz <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: IALLT2011 blog

I want to once again thank our terrific host team from IALLT09 for
doing such a fantastic job! I am still digesting all of the
information I came back with, and am looking forward to implementing
some new projects this summer based on ideas picked up in Atlanta.

I'm so looking forward to seeing everyone again in Irvine in 2011,
and have set up a blog for anyone interested in following my
progress. I'll be posting weekly about different facets of campus
life at UCI, and things to do and see in Orange County and other
California destinations, along with posts about conference
preparations. And Anteaters, of course! Zot zot zot!

The blog is at http://iallt2011.wordpress.com - I hope you'll visit
and leave comments.

Judi
Judi Franz, MA, Director
Humanities Instructional Resource Center  |
http://www.humanities.uci.edu/hirc/
(949) 824-4500  |  Humanities Hall 269  |  [log in to unmask]

2003-09 IALLT Programs Director (http://iallt.org/)

Teaching
Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.