LLTI Archives

June 2009, Week 3

From:
Date:
Mon, 15 Jun 2009 20:10:59 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from "Ledgerwood, Mike" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Ledgerwood, Mike" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
>CC: "Ledgerwood, Mike" <[log in to unmask]>
>Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 15:03:51 -0500
>Subject: Online summer fourth semester French course anywhere?
>acceptlanguage: en-US

We had to cancel our summer French 202 class (fourth semester) due to low
enrollment.  A transient student from U. of Alabama was quite upset.  That
is the only class keeping her from graduating in August.  She was wondering
if any school was offering it online this summer?

Best to all, Mike Ledgerwood

Mikle D. Ledgerwood, Ph.D.
Professor of French
Chair of World Languages and Cultures
Samford University

International Association for Language Learning Technology President