LLTI Archives

June 2009, Week 1

From:
Date:
Tue, 2 Jun 2009 20:02:03 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from Derek Roff <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2009 20:53:55 -0600
>From: Derek Roff <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>Subject: Respect, praise and thanks to Otmar

I have nothing but respect and gratitude to Otmar for his contribution
to my knowledge and work, and for his long-term support for all of us.
Reading my recent posting, I wanted to make sure that no one took my
mention of a minor glitch as any sort of complaint or criticism.
Mistakes are inevitable, and I make many every day.  I only wish that
my batting average was as high as Otmar's, and that I could take care
of my tasks as well as he takes care of this list.

I don't express it often enough, so I am glad to take this moment to
say "Thank you, Otmar, for all that you do."

Derek

Derek Roff
Language Learning Center
Ortega Hall 129, MSC03-2100