LLTI Archives

May 2009, Week 3

From:
Date:
Fri, 15 May 2009 00:20:17 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from "stellamderum" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "stellamderum" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "'Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum'"
>Subject: RE: #9151 Grant Proposal
>Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 10:44:05 -0400

In an effort to provide information to language educators seeking grants for
language labs and other technologies for language learning, SANS has worked
with Debra Ward, a national proposal writing consultant.

Debra's article "Effective Grant Writing - How to get what you need" can be
found at http://www.sansinc.com/effectivewriting.pdf

I hope that you find Debra's points useful in constructing your proposal.

Stella M. Derum
National Marketing Manager, SANS Inc.
"Exclusive Licensor of Sony Language Learning Systems"
718-335-1698

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential
and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
reproduction, dissemination or distribution of this communication is
please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from
your computer. Thank you. SANS Inc.