LLTI Archives

May 2009, Week 3

From:
Date:
Wed, 20 May 2009 10:06:20 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from [log in to unmask] ---

>From: [log in to unmask]
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>Subject: Re: #9154.2 (!) Native Speakers in foreign Languages
>Date: 19 May 2009 16:07:09 -0500

The CALPER website has a resource for teaching heritage and domestic
language learners in the same class. The link is
http://calper.la.psu.edu/publication.php?page=hl_korean.

It was designed for LCTLs but may be useful for any foreign language
classroom.

Ellen

--
Ellen Wormwood