LLTI Archives

May 2009, Week 2

From:
Date:
Fri, 8 May 2009 21:30:48 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from [log in to unmask] ---

>From: [log in to unmask]
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>Subject: Re: #9141.3 Suggestions needed
>Date: 07 May 2009 09:27:17 -0500

We have been using the Northwestern DiLL for several years and love it! We
started with one computer classroom, expanded to a second classroom, and
plan to use it in yet a third.

--Beth

On May 6 2009, LLTI-Editor wrote:

>from  [log in to unmask]
>

>If you're looking for a Mac-friendly solution, I would suggest you
>take a look at Northwestern's DiLL program:
>
>http://web.mmlc.northwestern.edu/projects/DiLL.shtml
>
>We are actually in the process ourselves of checking similar systems,
>so I don't have any real experience with Northwestern's DiLL but I can
>tell you that it has made a positive first impression on us.
>
>--Daryl

>LLTI is a service of IALLT, the International Association for
>Language Learning (http://iallt.org/), and The Consortium for Language
>Teaching
>and Learning (http://www.languageconsortium.org/).
>Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.
>Otmar Foelsche, LLTI-Editor ([log in to unmask])

Elizabeth A. Kautz, Ph.D.
Director of Language Instruction
Dept. of German, Scandinavian and Dutch
and Liaison to the CLA Language Center