LLTI Archives

May 2009, Week 1

From:
Date:
Sun, 3 May 2009 20:28:42 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from "Kristy Britt" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Sat, 02 May 2009 11:38:44 -0500
>From: "Kristy Britt" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Peaches, Sweet Iced Tea, and Technology

Peaches, Sweet Iced Tea, and Technology.

What do these things have in common?  Well y$E2Aoall come on down to
Atlanta for IALLT 09 and find out!

The 2009 IALLT conference is upon us and we want to be sure to see you
at Georgia State University.

Trish, Stacey, and I are making last minute preparations to be your
hosts for the biennial conference being held in beautiful Georgia later
this month May 26-30.  There is still time to register and still plenty
of travel and lodging available for this year$E2Aos Language Learning GPS:
Navigating the world of Technology.  Visit the web for details:
http://www2.gsu.edu/~wwwial/

Y$E2Aoall come on down, ya hear!

Kristy Britt
Program Committee Liaison/Co-Host IALLT 09

Kristy M. Britt
Instructor of Spanish
Director, Language Resource Center
Department of Foreign Languages and Literatures
University of South Alabama
Humanities 326
Mobile, Alabama 36688

office (251)461-1457