LLTI Archives

May 2009, Week 1

From:
Date:
Wed, 6 May 2009 20:16:10 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from Joseph Ollie Kautz <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 20:37:56 -0700 (PDT)
>From: Joseph Ollie Kautz <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: New Position st Duke - Academic Technology Consultant for Languages
(Analyst, IT)

LLTIers,
Hello.  My Director in Academic Computing sent this announcement out for a new
Acad. Tech Position in at Duke.

Joseph

From: Lynne OBrien <[log in to unmask]>
Date: May 5, 2009 11:39:36 AM PDT
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Academic Technology Consultant for Languages

We have been approved to fill a position for Academic Technology
Consultant for Languages in the Center for Instructional Technology.
If any of you know of people who might be good for this position,
point them to this job description and application info.
Thanks,
Lynne

http://library.duke.edu/jobs/atclanguages.html

Teaching