LLTI Archives

May 2009, Week 1

From:
Date:
Mon, 4 May 2009 19:55:26 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from Martin Lapworth <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: Martin Lapworth <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
Students
>Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 09:45:30 +0000

For those LLTI readers who were not able to visit us at the BETT conference, we
would like to extend to you the same offer now being enjoyed by those who
visited our booth.

We are happy to offer you and your students a free TaskMagic Trial for 30 days,
absolutely free, no strings attached.
(TaskMagic allows teachers to create multiple interactive resources in minutes
which can be used on PCs, multimedia language labs and interactive whiteboards.)

No registration or signing up required - simply click the link on the next line
and follow the instructions to download the trial:
http://www.mdlsoft.co.uk/trialdownloads.htm
(Feel free to install the software on as many computers as you like at your
school. Students can even download a free home-use-only version of the software
for use at home.)

After 30 days, you will be able to purchase a perpetual licence (ie. a one off
payment, rather than a subscription) by placing an order with us on our website
or via our US distributors. (If you decide you don't want to order a licensed
version, just do nothing.)

If you have any questions or encounter any problems, shoot us an email at
We won't get in touch with you at all if you take advantage of our free trial,
as we don't ask you to register or provide any contact details. However, we do
welcome your comments, questions, and feedback by email (or even in this group
if you prefer).

All the best,

Martin Lapworth
TaskMagic SC.
http://www.mdlsoft.co.uk
http://www.taskmagic.co.uk

View your Twitter and Flickr updates from one place - Learn more!
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/137984870/direct/01/

Teaching
Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.