LLTI Archives

May 2009, Week 1

From:
Date:
Mon, 4 May 2009 19:55:33 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from Susan Pennestri <[log in to unmask]> ---

>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>From: Susan Pennestri <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: volunteers needed as session chairs for IALLT 09
>Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 11:40:35 -0400

Are you planning on attending IALLT 2009? If so, please consider
chairing a session (or two!).  The current program schedule can be
viewed at:
http://www2.gsu.edu/~wwwial/schedule.html
Please let me know your preference(s) as soon as possible. Contact
me: [log in to unmask]

See you soon!

Susan
---
Susan Pennestri
Instructional Coordinator & Language Learning Lab Director
Center for New Designs in Learning & Scholarship (CNDLS)
Georgetown University
LLT Center, ICC Building, Room 226
37th & O Streets, NW
Washington, DC  20057