LLTI Archives

April 2009, Week 4

From:
Date:
Mon, 27 Apr 2009 20:11:40 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from "Carly J. Born" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 14:23:26 -0500 (CDT)
>From: "Carly J. Born" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: nitle-it <[log in to unmask]>, Language Learning and Technology
International Information Forum        <[log in to unmask]>,
Calico discussion list <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Job Opening: Academic Technologist

Apologies for cross-posting.

Carleton College welcomes applications for the following position:

Carleton College welcomes applicants for the position of Academic Technologist.
This is a full time (1.0) FTE, regular, exempt, benefit-eligible, staff
position.
Purpose of this Position:

The Academic Technologist provides support for the Studio Art, Art History,
Cinema and Media Studies, Music, Theater and Dance, Educational Studies,
English, Physical Education and Recreation, and Archeology departments. The
position works with the other Academic Technologists, who together, provide
instructional technology services and resources responsive to College teaching,
learning, and research needs.

The applicant should have the ability to support video and 3D technologies. S/he
will assist the faculty and staff in the above academic areas to plan,
coordinate, and install computer equipment; as well as work with ITS staff to
maintain hardware and software inventories. The Academic Technologist will
report to the Director of Information Technology Services.

For more information, please see our Human Resources website:
http://apps.carleton.edu/campus/human_resources/job_openings/?job_id=524919

If you have questions about the position, please contact Sue Traxler at

~~
Carly J. Born
Academic Technologies
Carleton College | 507-222-7010 | [log in to unmask]

Teaching
Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.