LLTI Archives

April 2009, Week 4

From:
Date:
Wed, 22 Apr 2009 07:49:54 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from "Vance, Jason" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Subject: RE: #9126 Favorite products/vendors
>Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 11:20:03 -0400
>From: "Vance, Jason" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"

LeeAnn,

The number one thing that we  could not do without is some form of file
storage for the students to access language related things in the lab.
Also, file types that can be uploaded to a course mgmt system like
moodle, BB, Angle and etc. We are using Destinos, and ripping them with
the subtitles  to be posted on BB is one of our best decisions. Now, we
just have to work out the buffering issue away from the college.

Jason Vance
Language Learning Center Supervisor
Thomas Nelson Community College
(757) 825- 2819