LLTI Archives

April 2009, Week 4

From:
Date:
Mon, 27 Apr 2009 20:11:31 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from "Victoria K. Williams" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Cc: Trevor Deily <[log in to unmask]>
>From: "Victoria K. Williams" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>Subject: Re: #9126 Favorite products/vendors
>Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 09:58:29 -0700

LeeAnn et al.,

For furniture, I highly recommend KI (Krueger International): http://www.ki.com

The products we have custom-ordered are durable, flexible, attractive,
and fairly priced. Many other units on the UC Berkeley campus,
Educational Technology Services among them, have also used KI for
their classroom and computer lab furniture needs. The service we have
received from the representative in our area, Trevor Deily, has been
superior.

All the best,
Victoria

Victoria K. Williams